Sunday, September 11, 2011

Coming of age stories of distraction and survival.

I've been reading a bit of Joseph Campbell over the past week, and although I don't agree with everything he says he certainly has me thinking. He has some really interesting ideas regarding numbers in cycles of renewal and consciousness. I feel like once we hit an age in which we start to reflect on our life experiences we stop experiencing the world as fully. I distract myself from my life with ideas all the time.

4 comments:

  1. so sick, the dog at the top is dope, your animals have been on point lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!... wait, what do you mean lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha you've been incorporating animals in your work more and more, and also you're terrible at drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys, boys, Boston animals are just different from LA animals, OK?

    ReplyDelete